Sunday, March 18, 2012

Baby Kimono


So there will be this whole lot of baby stuffs coming up in my posts... a small disclaimer, me making these  tiny ones coz 1. they are the easiest to start with, 2. yeah i have many good frens going thru that wonderful phase of their lives... i feel like making these tiny ones as they seem to be the best gift i can create now for them... and be part of their happiness...AND not coz iam expecting or planning for a baby or whatever... Well this disclaimer goes directly for my aunts and a few other crazy people with this crazy thought... :) so the first complicated sewing attempt of mine was.. this baby kimono . I followed the Martha Stewart Baby Kimono step to step , one doesn't need any other instructions, its the best tutorial one can get for Kimonos... 

Hey i totally  love the fabric and color combinations used in the martha stewart post, they are so much fun , and perfect for kids... iam not investing on fabrics right now, let me get myself easy on the machine first... 

No comments:

Post a Comment