Sunday, March 18, 2012

Baby Jhapla

I kept wondering what should i call these , sleeveless tops , sleeveless shirt, etc, umm , well then i realized, that it did have a name and very commonly used when we were kids, and yes these were called jhaplas, the most comfortable thing, in lines of the onesies, i have seen indian kids, and all my cousins wearing.

I remember my cousins dressed in this and those triangular diapers , well i guess it used to be the need of the hour in such hot and humid climates of north and east of india. The most comfortable thing a kid can get in winters.

I used the same baby kimono pattern as the previous post and just omitted the sleeve , and made the neckline a lil bit deeper. Thats it, quick and easy jhaplas... now i need to make speghetti tops for myself on the same lines :) Now that will be fun... it looks easy, guess will have to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment