Sunday, March 18, 2012

No Scratch Baby Mittens

This last one week was such a pain for me, Garg was out of town for a week , at times i feel i need the me-time, blah, but boss, this last one week was such a mess, iam so so so dependent on him, it was so boring without him around, i hate cooking for myself, so for a week, i was having couscous and masala oats all along, it was getting boring , but hey... :)who cares... well , so i had all the free time, i tried my hands on these cute looking mittens, whosoever invented this idea, to save kiddos from scratching themselves, these no-scratch mittens are a bliss,  

I did a very short cuttish version of mittens, but this one is a nice tutorial on mittens . I am yet to master the art of stitching the elastic properly, and yet to find a good tip to do it quick and easy, so for now, this not so near version of it... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment