Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Baby Hairbands for the little angels!


Its been ages i have used the sewing machine for something good. All i have been doing once in a while is some napkins or some stupid alterations when i did swear that this machine is solely for hobby purposes :) . Well one good thing i did in between was made some pretty hairbands for kids of a few frens. Love baby girls , dont we all love them, there are so many ways we can dress them.. so many accessories  and what not.  I so wish someday i have a cute lil daughter :)

One of them was blogger fren Saee's (of My Jhola) daughter, Avnee. I met her in August and fell in love with her. She was a sweetheart, in a party of 10 plus adults she managed to have everybody's attention and keep us all attracted to her. Miss you darling. I hope i get to make many more of these.



This is a pic saee clicked for me. Thanks Saee.

This is my day 5 into the December Marathon blogging . What to checkout what others are into : check us out at the Marathon Bloggers group and the post [Blog Love [05-12-12] - Day 5]

6 comments:

  1. Awww.....hair bands look most adorable on girls her age. They actually pull it off very well. Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, every time I walk into a clothes/knick knack store I wish I had a girl too. They have such cute stuff for the pony tailed darlings :) Cute stuff Swati!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hairbands look so cute :).. I can never resist buying one (or two!) when I see them anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's so cute..and so are the hairbands..wish I had a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeye! You finally put this up :) Ab jaldi se kuch naya - naya bhi banao aur hamein dikhao!

    ReplyDelete