Friday, December 7, 2012

Recycling that old Salwar kameez

This blog started with this post where i converted a dupatta of mine into a watercan cover, yes i repeat, you buy any brand of these water cans, and they are the most hideous looking bottles you can ever imagine, dont ask me why have i not shifted to a water purifier yet, well iam lazy and thats it!


Since then these are always nicely dressed in covers made by me , and i have started making sets of microwave top covers and the bottle covers. I make it out of a salwar suit or an old bedsheet etc.

This one was an old old old suit, but one of my favs , especially the dupatta. I dont know why would i ever think to recycle it, but man i did it, i regret it till date, but d only solace is when people ask me, are tumne banaya kya, nice :D

This is my day 7 into the December Marathon Blogging. Follow the rest of the marathonners here and the posts in [Blog Love [07-12-12] - Day 7]

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is a lovely use of the suits you wont use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh.. didn't realize you are the recyling/upcycling expert :).. Very nice, I am always too lazy to think of and then actually do anything like this ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. tats a good idea ..nice way of using the old dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blog!! The flash up the top is awesome!! service

    ReplyDelete